Project Squad returns to The Digital Hub
Girls from throughout Dublin will work on science projects that will be presented at SciFest in December as well as entered into BT Young Scientist. Participants will learn how to develop projects that can lead to enterprise, be it a technology product or scientific discovery. The sessions begin with brainstorming and then cover research methodology, project management, experimentation/data collection and results reporting.
Are you able to join us?
We are now looking for mentors, from academia and industry to volunteer their time and expertise in order to support Project Squad. If you would like to become a mentor of Project Squad, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Volunteers must be available on Fridays from 4.00pm – 5.30pm.
- Those available to mentor one session only are also welcome.
- We are looking for mentors to: facilitate research, surveys, presentations, project management, design thinking, app development, computer coding, innovation and entrepreneurship – really, all skills are welcome and useful.
When and where will Project Squad be held?
- The programme commences on Friday, September 13th and will be completed on Friday, December 6th, 2019.
- Classes will be held after school for 12 weeks, on Fridays 4:00PM to 5.30PM.
- You can see the full 12 week programme here
- Classes take place at The Digital Hub (Digital Depot building on Roe Lane, off Thomas Street, Dublin 8).
Read more about Project Squad at: https://teen-turn.com/current-programs/afterschool/project-squad/