Learn how to surf the net and much more at the D8 Surfers Club starting May 4th
The D8 Surfers Club is a free digital literacy programme, giving Dublin 8 residents the opportunity to learn how to use a laptop/tablet, email, skype, surf the Internet and much more.
What do participants learn?
- How to send emails to friends and family
- How to search for and purchase products online such as groceries; toys; clothes; household items and holidays
- Learn how to video chat with your loved ones
- Manager your photographs and videos
Hear what participants on last year’s D8 Surfers Club had to say about their experience of the programme in our video interview with them.
What else do you need to know about the D8 Surfers Club?
- Classes take place on Thursdays from 10am to 12pm
- This is a ten week course
- It’s free to attend
- It takes place at the Learning studio at The Digital Hub’s, Digital Depot building
- Classes are interactive and flexible so you will have many opportunities to ask questions
- We provide tea, coffee, and biscuits at break time
The Digital Hub is currently accepting registrations from Dublin 8 residents, that wish to take part in the next D8 Surfers Club at The Digital Hub.
If you or someone you know, living in the Dublin 8 area, would like to attend this digital literacy programme, please contact Caroline by telephone on 01 480 6200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.