CALLING YOUNG WOMEN OF COLOUR TO JOIN THE MISSY ELLIOTT PROJECT PRESENTED BY THE DUBLIN DANCE FESTIVAL AND THE DIGITAL HUB
In this live performance and digital exchange project, young women of colour will work with an expert team of choreographers, performance artists, musicians and designers to make a VR experience which imagines a radical new future. Meet new friends and create an exciting and limitless new world which has with all the energy and excitement of an old-school Missy Elliott video.
- Participation is free of charge
- Workshops take place on Saturday, May 18th & Sunday, May 19th – come along and try it out
- A week of workshops will follow in early June
- The venue is Digital Depot, Roe Lane (off Thomas Street), The Digital Hub, Dublin 8, D08 TCV4. Directions.
- If you identify as a woman or girl of colour, aged between 14 and 17, book at place or talk to Felicia or Saoirse about getting involved at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rear more about the Missy Elliot Project at www.dublindancefestival.ie/events/extended/the-missy-elliott-project
Read more about the about Selina Thompson, the Artist behind the Missy Elliott Project, at http://selinathompson.co.uk/work/the-missy-elliott-project/