This statement relates to our privacy practices in connection with this website. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites, and links from this website to external websites are clearly identifiable as such.
We fully respect your right to privacy and will not collect any personal information about you on this website without your clear permission.
We collect the following data on this website:
- Email addresses of people who subscribe to Hub News – our organisation’s newsletter;
- The names, email addresses, and organisation names of people who register to use our website’s private Member’s Area;
- The names, email addresses, phone number and organisation names, of people who contact us by filling out and submitting the Contact Us Form on our website.
In each case your email address is stored securely and only in the case of our newsletter not on our own SSL protected server. Newsletter subscriptions are held on MailChimp’s server and subscribers to our Newsletter can unsubscribe at any time.
We will only use this data for the purpose for which you provided it.
We may also use this data for statistical purposes such as counting the number of people who have subscribed to our newsletter and counting the number enquires our organisation received via our website.
Data of those who are members of our private Members’ Area is held on our private CMS.
We never sell lists or email addresses, and you can email us to request we remove your email and data from our Newsletter.
- You are entitled to a copy of your personal data which you may have supplied via this website.
- If your personal data held by us is inaccurate or out of date you can request us to correct it.
- If you would like us to delete your personal data, you can request us to do so.
- You are entitled to request a restriction of processing of your personal data.
- You are entitled to request data portability.
- You are entitled to object to processing of personal data.
If you would like to request a copy of your personal data, rectify inaccurate data, request deletion of your personal data, restrict processing, request data portability, object, or have any queries relating to your personal data please contact us in writing or by email as follows:
Data Protection Officer, Digital Hub Development Agency, The Digital Hub, Dublin 8, D08 TCV4, Ireland or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference your letter or email ‘Website Data Subject Access Request’.
Your letter or email must contain your full name and telephone number – in the event we need to call you to discuss your request – and confirmation of the email address you supplied via the website. Please also include a copy of a suitable form of identification such as a Drivers Licence or passport.
We will process your request as quickly as possible and within 30 days of receipt of the request.
Our policy regarding the collection of cookies by this website is available to read here: www.thedigitalhub.com/cookie-policy/1057
Digital Hub Development Agency, The Digital Hub, Dublin 8, D08 TCV4, Ireland.
Phone: +353 1 4806200 Email: email@example.com Fax: +353 1 4806201