Women ReBOOT – Step back into IT
Led by 20 companies from across the technology sector, Women ReBOOT provides structured and supported routes back to work for qualified women with existing ICT skills who have taken a career break.
Women ReBOOT will:
- Enhance your professional development at group seminars that support you to develop the skills necessary to re-engage with the ICT sector – including CV preparation and interview skills.
- Build your confidence through one-on-one professional coaching – helping you to define a new career vision and articulate your own personal action plan.
- Help you to refresh your skills to reflect recent changes in the technology sector.
- Introduce you to technology business partners through mentored company work placements, to help you familiarise with the tech sector of today.
Selection Criteria includes:
- People who are currently unemployed
- Drive and Enthusiasm, Candidates who display enthusiasm and a strong drive to return to the technology sector.
- Education and Training, Candidates with an IT-related Degree; OR other relevant IT qualification.
- Location, Dublin and Cork.
- Prior Experience, Candidates with 2 years + experience, that are interested in returning to a career in IT following a career break.
How do I apply?
An information session will be held at WoodQuay Venue, Dublin 8 on Thursday, October 5th from 6.30pm to 8.30pm. You can book your place here. Alternatively, you can apply directly by downloading an application form here and returning it with your most recent CV to WomenReboot@softwareskillnet.ie.
Read more about Women ReBOOT here