We LOVE Markets at The Digital Hub – March 18th
We Love Markets are hosting the next edition of their monthly flea markets at The Digital Hub on Saturday, March 18th from 11am to 4pm.
The market can host up to 55 eclectic stalls, showcasing a mixture of local design and locally made artisan food, homemade crafts, clothes, furniture, bric-a-brac, vintage wares, artisan goods and plenty of hidden gems. The market will support local enterprises, organisations, designers, and creatives in Dublin 8.
The full list of 2023 markets you can see below:
- Saturday 18th of March – St Patricks Weekend Market.
- Sunday 26th of March – Regular Monthly Flea Market
- Sunday 30th of April – Regular Monthly Flea Market
- Saturday 13th of May – Culture Date with D8
- Sunday 28th of May – Regular Monthly Flea Market
- Sunday 25th of June – Regular Monthly Flea Market
- Sunday 30th of July – Regular Monthly Flea Market
- Saturday 12th of August – TBC
- Sunday 27th of August – Regular Monthly Flea Market
- Friday 22nd of September – Culture Night Market
- Sunday 30th of September – Regular Monthly Flea Market
- Sunday 29th of Oct – Halloween – Regular Monthly Flea Market
Venue: Digital Depot, Roe Lane (off Thomas Street) The Digital Hub, Dublin 8, D08 TCV4, (Map)
Connect with We LOVE Markets on Instagram here. For opportunities to rent a stall at We Love Markets D8 click here.