Townhouse Twenty2 at The Digital Hub
Townhouse Twenty2 has been completely modernised to provide modern and flexible space specifically designed to meet the needs of 21st Century digital businesses.
* Furnished & unfurnished options available.
* Shared courtyard to rear of building.
* Shared kitchen facilities.
* Shower facilities on campus.
* Car parking and secure bicycle parking.
* Data and Power provision to floor boxes.
* 24/7 CCTV monitored security system, with Electronic Access Control.
* Mail handling.
* Photocopying & printing facilities at Digital Depot.
Variety of bookable meetings rooms on-campus at Digital Depot, the Grainstore, OneFiveSeven, 10/13 Thomas Street and Digital Exchange buildings.
* Cleaning services available.
* Games room on campus at OneFiveSeven.
* Regular and free enterprise support events on campus and other ‘Digital Hub Member Perks’.
About The Digital Hub campus
Established in 2003, The Digital Hub is a vibrant cluster of digital businesses, located on a campus of nine buildings in the heart of the historic Liberties area of Dublin City. Many of our historic buildings were once part of the Guinness Brewery and our unique office space means you could find yourself in an 18th century townhouse or a superbly restored Victorian industrial building.
Just over 70 companies are currently based at The Digital Hub, collectively employing over 700 people. Since the project’s inception, over 200 companies have progressed through the enterprise cluster at The Digital Hub, generating thousands of skilled jobs. Some well-established alumni include Amazon, Distilled Media Group (Daft.ie), Etsy, Havok, Slack, Stripe, TIBCO and VSware.
#LoveTheLiberties: There is huge variety and great value to be found in the immediate area for lunch, after-work socialising and culture. Dublin Bus stops, Dublin Bike station, GoCar (Car sharing) base and Taxi rank all within 5 minutes. A 10-minute walk to Heuston Train Station and LUAS tram stop, 25 to College Green/Grafton Street area and 30 to O’Connell Street.
Call Patrick today to find out more, and arrange a tour of The Digital Hub campus, on 01 480 6200.