Sep 03, 2018
Submit your Creative Project to fight Climate Change
Applicants should offer a concrete and/or creative solution for citizens and society to contribute to the fight against climate change. The deadline for entry is Sunday, 30th of September. Details on how to enter can be found here.
Who can enter?
- This call for projects is open to all audiences: young people, students, NGOs, representatives of civil society, industry and academia.
- Projects can be presented by an individual as well as a group.
- Projects from all disciplines (Science, Humanities, Arts, Engineering, etc) are accepted.
- Projects presented should follow principles of sustainable development.
- Applicants should be able to attend the event on the afternoon of Monday 5th November in Dublin (Trinity College Dublin).
Selected projects will be showcased at the forum ‘Creative Responses to Climate Change: A marketplace for ideas’ on Monday, November 5th.