Range of offices available in our Grainstore building
The Grainstore is a restored 19th century building, carefully refurbished in 2015 into seven private offices in which the original Victorian architectural features such as concrete jack arches, steel beams and columns have been retained.
The Grainstore’s bright and spacious office units are now home to technology, and digital media companies. The building also has an impressive meeting room called the Marshalsea Room, which is regularly used by companies across all eight buildings at The Digital Hub campus. To arrange a tour of the Grainstore please submit a Contact Form or telephone us on +353 1 480 6200.
Six offices, across three floors, are now available, ranging in size from 1188 sq. ft to 1938 sq. ft with flexible lease terms and pricing. You can rent from one to all six offices depending on your requirements.
- First floor: Two offices, 1188.93 sq. ft and 1479.37 sq. ft.
- Second floor: Two offices, 1246.92 sq. ft and 1938.43 sq. ft.
- Third floor: Two offices, 1198.37 sq. ft and 1895.38 sq. ft.
All offices are visually impressive, bright, spacious, and safe. Depending on your needs these offices can be furnished or unfurnished and all six offices benefit from their own kitchenettes. There is also a shared Kitchen on the ground floor. This building is 24/7 accessible and monitored by security.
- Lift access.
- Own kitchenette.
- Furnished or unfurnished.
- Shared WC.
- Communal kitchen (Ground Floor).
- Bookable, meeting room with 75’ LED TV & Clickshare, Podium (Ground Floor).
- Shared collaborative space (Ground Floor).
- Secure & covered Bike Hanger.
- Car parking on application.
- 24/7 access to building.
- Strict adherence to COVID-19 hygiene protocols.
- 24/7 Electronic Access Control.
- 24/7 CCTV monitored security system.
- Cat 6 computer cabling.
- High speed internet.
- Double height entrance area on ground floor. Two glass atriums for maximum natural light.
- Original architectural features such as concrete jack arches, original steel beams and columns have been retained. ‘Turner Steelworks’, who were responsible for the National Botanic Gardens, manufactured the steel beams.
- Friendly, responsive Client Services team.
- Regular free events designed for networking, learning, and socialising.
- Discounts to attend tech and digital media industry events both on and off campus.
The Digital Hub is almost twenty years in existence. We have an unrivalled business network and are a key player in Dublin’s tech eco-system. But not just that — we are a friendly, creative and culturally diverse community. Our unique membership is the cornerstone of The Digital Hub. Plus we are located in one of Dublin’s oldest and most historical districts – the Liberties area of Dublin city.
- Well serviced by public transport from Dublin Bus and Bikes on Thomas Street to LUAS and trains at Heuston Train Station, which is a 6-to-10-minute walk away.
- The campus is a 25-minute walk to College Green/Grafton Street area.
- Great variety on Thomas Street and the surrounding area for lunch and after work socialising with your colleagues.
- Home to Dublin’s newest community park at Bridgefoot Street.
Learn more at https://libertiesdublin.ie/business/