Jan 21, 2019
Plato Business Development Programme Starting – Mid March
Grow your business by learning from other SME Owner Managers at monthly meetings facilitated by Industry Experts. It is not easy running a business on your own. Would you like to meet business people just like you and solve your business problems at monthly group meetings for 18 months?
PLATO offers owner managers a business support forum where they can tackle the challenges and issues of today’s business world. Through a unique partnership with large “parent” companies, PLATO creates a confidential and safe environment where SMEs can benefit from:
- Facilitated peer-to-peer group learning
- Business counselling from expert speakers and trainers in
- Sales, Marketing, Finance, Strategy
- Large Company insights into their systems and practices so that you acquire the skills necessary to help your business grow and prosper.
- Large Companies involved in the initiative include Ericsson, IBM, Paypal. Microsoft, Pfizer etc.