Office space to let at The Digital Hub Campus, Dublin
Are you a digital, technology or internet company looking for flexible, affordable office space in the heart of Dublin City?
There is currently an office to let at Townhouse Twenty2 at The Digital Hub.
- 334 sq. ft. approx.
- €900 per month
- This price includes rent, service charges (including electricity) and building insurance.
- This price excludes VAT rates, broadband, telephone charges, car parking, meeting rooms, office cleaning, stamp duty etc.
- Furnished & unfurnished options available
- Shared kitchen area
- Shared court yard to rear of building
Contact Cathy by submitting an enquiry form here.
This office is located in the Townhouse Twenty2 building at The Digital Hub campus in Dublin city. This historic building dates from the 18th Century and has been beautifully restored to provide bespoke office space for 21st century technology businesses.
Located in the Liberties area of Dublin 8, The Digital Hub campus is a 20-minute walk to Dublin city centre, and is well connected to all modes of public transport.
- Parking facilities available upon request
- 24 hour access, seven days a week
- Access to meeting rooms throughout nine buildings on campus
- Fast internet connections and secure Wi-Fi
- Phone handset and lines as required
- Variety of members perks
- Games room on campus at OneFiveSeven
- Regular and free events on campus such as Friday Morning Meetups & business seminars
You can find out more about The Digital Hub campus, our unique location, our range of office space, and other benefits of being based at The Digital Hub here.
To arrange a tour of our available offices please submit our Contact Form or telephone Cathy on +00 353 1 480 6200.