Office space to let at Digital Depot at The Digital Hub
The Digital Depot building has four bays that contain flexible office units of varying sizes which are designed for scaling digital companies. This allows your growing company to start off small and expand as necessary. This flexibility ensures that you only pay for the space you occupy at any time.
The price for office space in Digital Depot is €62.50 per desk per week on flexible contract terms.
- Fully furnished office space.Shared meeting room, with 75′ LED TV, Barco ClickShare wireless presentation system, podium, and Wifi.
- Bookable Learning Studio for workshops, seminars, and small scale events, with 75′ LED TV, Barco ClickShare wireless presentation system, podium, and Wifi.
- ‘Breakout’ meeting spaces throughout the building.
- 24/7 CCTV monitored security system, with Electronic Access Control, and security onsite.
- 24-hour building access.
- Shared kitchen facilities.
- Cleaning services.
- High speed lift.
- Mail handling.
- Photocopying & printing facilities.
- Car parking and secure bicycle parking.
- Lockable desk locker.
- Games room on campus at OneFiveSeven.
- Regular and free events on campus and other ‘Digital Hub Member Perks’
About Digital Depot
The Digital Depot building, on the site of Roe’s Whiskey Distillery, served as a Guinness Brewery print works in the 1950’s, printing hundreds of thousands of Guinness bottle labels in this building every year. Now bright and contemporary office space, designed to encourage a collaborative digital community, Digital Depot is home to almost thirty companies, and it’s just one of several buildings that make up The Digital Hub campus.
About The Digital Hub campus
Established in 2003, The Digital Hub is a vibrant cluster of digital businesses, located on a campus of nine buildings in the heart of the historic Liberties area of Dublin City. Many of our historic buildings were once part of the Guinness Brewery and our unique office space means you could find yourself in an 18th century townhouse or a superbly restored Victorian industrial building. Just over 70 companies are currently based at The Digital Hub, collectively employing almost 750 people. Since the project’s inception, over 200 companies have progressed through the enterprise cluster at The Digital Hub, generating thousands of skilled jobs. Some well-established alumni include Amazon, Distilled Media Group (Daft.ie), Etsy, Havok, Slack, Stripe, TIBCO and VSware. #LoveTheLiberties: There is Huge variety and great value to be found in the immediate area for lunch, after-work socialising and culture. Dublin Bus stops, Dublin Bike station, GoCar (Car sharing) base and Taxi rank all within 5 minutes. A 10-minute walk to Heuston Train Station and LUAS tram stop, 25 to College Green/Grafton Street area and 30 to O’Connell Street.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Linda and Cathy today to find out more on 01 480 6200.