Office space available in our Digital Depot building
Built in 1955 this building once formed part of a printing works for the Guinness Brewery, where hundreds of thousands of bottle labels would have been produced every year. Digital Depot is one of The Digital Hub’s flagship buildings.
We currently have desk space available for one person startups or small teams in our Digital Depot building. These flexible office units are designed for scaling digital companies. As we begin a return to the office, our Digital Depot building allows you to return on a phased basis with a small team and expand as necessary. This flexibility ensures that you only pay for the space you occupy at any time. The price for office space in the Digital Depot is €62.50 per desk per week (€270.83 per desk per month). To arrange a tour of Depot building please submit a Contact Form or telephone us on +353 1 480 6200.
• Accessible building with ramp access.
• Shared kitchen.
• Shared WC.
• Accessible toilet & shower.
• Bookable, board room with 75’ LED TV & Clickshare, Podium.
• Bookable meeting room.
• Depot Lounge – shared space for lunchbreaks and informal chats.
• Break-out Spaces – four shared spaces for ad-hoc meetings.
• Main Reception for The Digital Hub campus.
• Secure & covered Bike Hanger.
• Car parking on application.
• 24/7 Electronic Access Control.
• 24/7 CCTV monitored security system.
• CAT 6 computer cabling.
• High speed internet.
• Original features retained including mid-century Terrazzo floor & stairwell.
• Outside space has shared seating and is home to the quirky shipping container coffee shop and food trucks for lunch.
• Friendly, responsive team.
• A trusted & recognised brand name in your address.
• Regular free events designed for networking, learning, and socialising.
• Discounts to attend tech and digital media industry events both on and off campus.
The Digital Hub is located in one of the most creative and historic areas of Dublin, The Liberties. We are well serviced by public transport with Dublin Bus and Bikes on Thomas Street and nearby LUAS and trains at Heuston Train Station, which is a 6-to-10-minute walk. Our campus is a 25-minute walk to College Green/Grafton Street area, but is well serviced with plenty of shops, bars and restaurants on our doorstep. For location details, photos and street view, search Google Maps for ‘Digital Depot at The Digital Hub’.