Office space available at our Gatelodge building
We currently have an office to let in our Gatelodge building. Built in 1955 this building, once formed part of a printing works for the Guinness Brewery, where hundreds of thousands of bottle labels would have been produced every year. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or request a call back at 01-480 6200.
Three first-floor offices, 464 sq. ft., 113 sq. ft. and 357 sq. ft. in size, were renovated in 2014 and have been occupied by the same tenant since. Now, freshly painted and cleaned, they are available in turn-key condition and with flexible lease terms and pricing.
Nine office buildings make up The Digital Hub campus, and regardless of which building your office is in, you will have access to meeting rooms, shared spaces, kitchens, secure and covered bike hangers, car parking and other facilities right across our campus. So, if your building doesn’t have something you require, you’ll still find it close by on campus. Just ask our team for more details.
- Shared kitchen.
- Shared WC.
- Furnished or unfurnished.
- Bookable, meeting room with 75’ LED TV & Clickshare, Podium (Available in the adjacent Digital Depot building).
- Shared collaborative space (Available in the adjacent Digital Depot building).
- Secure & covered Bike Hanger.
- Car parking on application.
- 24/7 Electronic Access Control.
- 24/7 CCTV monitored security system.
- Cat 5 computer cabling.
- High speed internet.
- Original 1950’s Terrazzo floor.
- Large windows looking out to St. Patrick’s Tower.
- Outside space has shared seating and is home to the quirky shipping container coffee shop and food trucks for lunch.
- Friendly, responsive team.
- Regular free events designed for networking, learning, and socialising.
- Discounts to attend tech and digital media industry events both on and off campus.
- Member’s Perks.
The Digital Hub is well serviced by public transport from Dublin Bus and Bikes on Thomas Street to LUAS and trains at Heuston Train Station, which is a 6-to-10-minute walk away. The campus is a 25-minute walk to College Green/Grafton Street area. For location details, photos and 360° interior tour, search Google Maps for ‘The Grainstore at The Digital Hub’.
You can find out more about The Digital Hub campus, our unique location, our range of office space, and other benefits of being based at The Digital Hub here. To arrange a tour of our available offices please email email@example.com or telephone us on +00 353 1 480 6200.