Office space available at Grainstore at The Digital Hub
We currently have an office to let in our Grainstore building. Opened in 2015, this four-storey, 10,650 square feet building is currently home to several technology and digital media companies and has a 1,188.93 sq. ft. first-floor office available now with flexible lease terms and pricing.
- Lift access.
- Own kitchenette.
- Furnished or unfurnished.
- Communal kitchen (Ground Floor).
- Bookable, meeting room with 75’ LED TV & Clickshare, Podium (Ground Floor).
- Shared collaborative space (Ground Floor).
- Secure & covered Bike Hanger.
- Car parking on application.
- 24/7 Electronic Access Control.
- 24/7 CCTV monitored security system.
- Cat 6 computer cabling.
- High speed internet.
- Double height entrance area on ground floor. Two glass atriums for maximum natural light.
- Original architectural features such as concrete jack arches, original steel beams and columns have been retained. ‘Turner Steelworks’, who were responsible for the National Botanic Gardens, manufactured the steel beams.
- Friendly, responsive team.
- Regular free events designed for networking, learning, and socialising.
- Discounts to attend tech and digital media industry events both on and off campus.
- Member’s Perks.
The Digital Hub is well serviced by public transport from Dublin Bus and Bikes on Thomas Street to LUAS and trains at Heuston Train Station, which is a 6-to-10-minute walk away. The campus is a 25-minute walk to College Green/Grafton Street area. For location details, photos and 360° interior tour, search Google Maps for ‘The Grainstore at The Digital Hub’.
You can find out more about The Digital Hub campus, our unique location, our range of office space, and other benefits of being based at The Digital Hub here. To arrange a tour of our available offices please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on +00 353 1 480 6200.