Office space available at Digital Exchange at The Digital Hub
Are you a looking for office space in the heart of Dublin City?
There is currently an office to let at Digital Exchange at The Digital Hub.
If you are looking for a high standard of office space, then the Digital Exchange will more than meet your expectations. This historic building was constructed in the mid-1800’s as a hopstore for Guinness. It was converted into an art gallery in 1984 to house the ROSC exhibition. Embedded in the road outside the main entrance is a sculpture by world-renowned sculptor Richard Serra called ‘Sean’s Spiral’ that remains from that exhibition. The words “Stone Upon Fallen Stone” can be seen on the wall of the building next door, Vathouse 7.
Located in the Liberties area of Dublin 8, The Digital Hub is a 20-minute walk to Dublin city centre, and is well connected to all modes of public transport.
- 2,825 sq. ft
- €10,175 per month + Vat.
- The office is open plan and can fit 18-20 desks.
- Includes an additional 5 office/meeting rooms.
- This pricing includes rent, service charge, rates & building insurance.
- This pricing excludes stamp duty, office cleaning, car parking, meeting rooms, telephones and internet.
*Subject to availability, terms and conditions apply*
Contact Cathy by submitting an enquiry form here.
- 24 hour access, seven days a week
- Access to meeting rooms throughout the campus
- Variety of members perks
- Games room on campus
- Shared kitchen area
- Regular networking events
- Fast internet connections and secure WiFi to suit your requirements
- Phone handset and lines as required
You can find out more about The Digital Hub campus, our unique location, our range of office space, and other benefits of being based at The Digital Hub here. To arrange a tour of our available offices please submit our Contact Form or telephone Cathy on +00 353 1 480 6200.