MEG Launches Cloud-Based Audit Management System in NZ and Australia with a Free ‘PPE Audit Offer’
Currently in operation in hospitals across the UK, Ireland and the Middle East, MEG Support Tools has now launched in Australia and NZ with support from their local business partner, HealthIT Consulting.
MEG is an end-to-end digital quality management & compliance system for healthcare. It incorporates modules for the management of audit, incident, risk, quality improvement and task planning, documentation and clinical guidelines.
Complementing existing quality management software or replacing traditional paper-based systems, it connects the key components for the governance of quality and patient safety in one place.
- Deliver assurance and *significantly increase the efficiency of quality, compliance and patient safety processes through digitisation, automation and connecting quality systems across hospitals (compared to traditional paper-based and spreadsheet systems)
- Web and mobile app (iOS and Android) allow easy data capture on any device, online or offline, with user-configurable workflows and automated real-time reporting
- Prioritise, delegate and track tasks to make timely interventions across multiple hospital sites or departments; build quality assurance into workflows with the integrated closed-loop task management tool
- Data is hosted locally on Microsoft Azure servers in Australia and MEG is compliant with some of the most stringent international data security regulations including GDPR (EU) and HIPAA.
- Efficiently scale infection surveillance, incident reporting and auditing activities hospital-wide: the easy-to-use interface enables faster onboarding with minimal training or disruption to clinical care; get started in days not weeks
PPE Compliance Audit: Limited Offer, Available Now
As part of the launch celebrations, the first ten hospitals to sign up for a free trial will receive complimentary lifetime access to the PPE Compliance Audit. For more information on this limited offer or to request a demo of MEG in action, please contact Mark Cox (HealthIT Consulting) at MarkCox@HealthITConsulting.kiwi or visit www.megsupporttools.com