Jan 09, 2020
Join a Design Sprint Team working on a Sustainable Development Project – 14/1
Join a team of community change makers on a live project to accelerate action on the Global Goals. Help the team with your experience & insights to build a prototype for a new product or service in order to Test & Validate an innovative idea to help solve a community, environmental or societal challenge. The first of the workshops takes place on Tuesday, January 14th. Register now via Eventbrite
What they are offering?
- The opportunity to work on a Real Life Project with a team
- 6 Weeks (1 evening p/week)
- Experiencing all the stages of a Design Sprint
- Risk Assessment & Journey Map
- Story boarding
- User Testing
- Actionable Road Map
What is the commitment?
- 1 Evening per week. Total of 6 weeks
- Delivering Design Sprint Action Steps during workshop engagement
- Continues Engagement with the team outside the classroom. (Additional 1hour per week)
- Story Telling. Share the Project Status with others in your network.
- Make your Contribution and help bring positive change to society & the environment.
Read more about the Ladder at: http://theladder.io/