Grow Your Creative Business – New Plato Group for Creative Service Providers Starting March 2021!
Plato offers SME Owner Managers a Business Support Forum where they can tackle the challenges and issues of today’s business world.
This 9-month programme will focus on the needs of Providers of Creative Services in developing their businesses through a series of online group meetings and practical workshops over 9 months.
The group will be led by an experienced Facilitator with a Creative Services Background and is aimed at photographers, graphic designers, videographers, copywriters, illustrators, interior designers etc. – basically anyone with a design element to their business.
Format and Content of Programme:
- Facilitated Peer-to-Peer Group Learning. Solve your business problems by talking to other SME Owners.
- Examine New Ways of Working and Adapting your Business to the Current Market Environment.
- Business Counselling and Best Practice Techniques from Expert Speakers in Businesss Continuity, Sales, Marketing, Strategy, Finance, Automating Your Systems & Processes.
- Learn to Commercialise Your Creativity.
- Networking & Collaborative Projects – Working with other Creative Service Providers on mutually beneficial joint initiatives.