Digital Exchange at The Digital Hub
We currently have an office to let in our Digital Exchange building. This four-storey, building was originally established as a hop store for the nearby Guinness Brewery. Despite changes of use over the years – from an art gallery to a visitors’ centre for Guinness – the building retains its industrial charm.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or request a call back at 01-480 6200.
Currently home to several technology and digital media companies, Digital Exchange has two first-floor offices available now, 6,547 sq. ft. in total, with flexible lease terms and pricing. The spaciousness of these visually impressive and bright offices is a real draw for companies who are challenged with safely navigating the return of their workforce to the office or facilitating hybrid working for their teams.
There are two offices available now, which can be let together (6,547 sq. ft.) or separately (Unit B: 3,723 sq. ft. and Unit C: 2,824 sq. ft.) Depending on your needs these offices can be furnished or unfurnished. Unit B benefits from its own kitchenette. This building is 24/7 accessible and is monitored by security.
Nine office buildings make up The Digital Hub campus, and regardless of which building your office is in, you will have access to meeting rooms, shared spaces, kitchens, secure and covered bike hangers, car parking and other facilities right across our campus. So, if your building doesn’t have something you require, you’ll still find it close by on campus. Just ask our team for more details.
- Lift access.
- Own kitchenette in Unit B.
- Communal kitchen (Ground Floor).
- WC (Ground Floor).
- Accessible toilet and shower (Ground Floor).
- Furnished or unfurnished.
- Shared bookable meeting room with TV.
- Shared collaborative space (Ground Floor).
- Bike Rack.
- Car parking on application.
- 24/7 Electronic Access Control.
- 24/7 CCTV monitored security system.
- Cat 5 computer cabling.
- High speed Internet.
- Original architectural features have been retained and the skilled stonemasonry is evident in the granite and limestone detailing.
- Original steel beams and columns, baring the mark, ‘Ross & Walpole Dublin 1881’ have been retained.
- Friendly, responsive team.
- Regular free events designed for networking, learning, and socialising.
- Discounts to attend tech and digital media industry events both on and off campus.
- Member’s Perks.
The Digital Hub is well serviced by public transport from Dublin Bus and Bikes on Thomas Street to LUAS and trains at Heuston Train Station, which is a 6-to-10-minute walk away. The campus is a 25-minute walk to College Green/Grafton Street area. For location details, photos and 360° interior tour, search Google Maps for ‘Digital Exchange at The Digital Hub’.
You can find out more about The Digital Hub campus, our unique location, our range of office space, and other benefits of being based at The Digital Hub here. To arrange a tour of our available offices please email email@example.com or telephone us on +00 353 1 480 6200.