Digital Depot at The Digital Hub
Built in 1955 this building once formed part of a printing works for the Guinness Brewery, where hundreds of thousands of bottle labels would have been produced every year. The building is now a ‘plug-and-play’ space for digital enterprises, and a single own-door unit 2,500 sq. ft. in size is currently available in turn-key condition with flexible lease terms and pricing.
Digital Depot is one of The Digital Hub’s flagship buildings and is the main reception for the campus. Renovated in 2002, the striking fit-out still impresses and its 1950’s architectural features are talking points for visitors to this building. The bulk of office space at Digital Depot is divided into five bays which provide a mixture of shared and single occupancy units to dozens of technology and digital media companies. Currently available is Bay 1, which is a single own-door unit, 2,500 sq. ft. in size. Conveniently this unit has four private offices, making it ideal for a team where senior management or certain business functions require privacy.
Nine office buildings make up The Digital Hub campus, and regardless of which building your office is in, you will have access to meeting rooms, shared spaces, kitchens, secure and covered bike hangers, car parking and other facilities right across our campus. So, if your building doesn’t have something you require, you’ll still find it close by on campus.
- Accessible building with ramp access.
- Four internal offices.
- Furnished or unfurnished.
- Shared kitchen.
- Shared WC.
- Accessible toilet & shower.
- Bookable, board room with 75’ LED TV & Clickshare, Podium.
- Bookable meeting room.
- Depot Lounge — a shared space for lunchbreaks and informal chats.
- Break-out Spaces — four shared spaces for ad-hoc meetings.
- Main Reception for The Digital Hub campus.
- Secure & covered Bike Hanger.
- Car parking on application.
- 24/7 Electronic Access Control.
- 24/7 CCTV monitored security system.
- CAT 6 computer cabling.
- High speed internet.
- Original features retained including mid-century Terrazzo floor & stairwell.
- Outside space has shared seating and is home to the quirky shipping container coffee shop and food trucks for lunch.
- Friendly, responsive team.
- Regular free events designed for networking, learning, and socialising.
- Discounts to attend tech and digital media industry events both on and off campus.
- Member’s Perks.
The Digital Hub is located in one of the most creative and historic areas of Dublin, The Liberties. We are well serviced by public transport with Dublin Bus and Bikes on Thomas Street and nearby LUAS and trains at Heuston Train Station, which is a 6-to-10-minute walk. Our campus is a 25-minute walk to College Green/Grafton Street area, but is well serviced with plenty of shops, bars and restaurants on our doorstep. For location details, photos and street view, search Google Maps for ‘Digital Depot at The Digital Hub’.