Competitive Start Fund for Female Entrepreneurs
A competition, specifically for Female Entrepreneurs or female-led start-ups, active in the Manufacturing & Internationally Traded Services sectors will open on Tuesday 25th June 2019 and close on Tuesday 16th July, 2019 at 3pm. Completed application forms must be submitted through the Enterprise Ireland Online Application System by 3pm on Tuesday 16th July, 2019. A valid application must contain both a video pitch and complete application form.
The purpose of the Competitive Start Fund is to accelerate the growth of start-up companies that have the capacity to succeed in global markets. The fund is designed to enable those companies to reach key technical and commercial milestones.
Applicants to the fund should ideally be able to demonstrate the following:
- Be able to clearly demonstrate that product or service has reached MVP stage, and that the product is, at a minimum, live in beta.
- That the product or service has demonstrable customer validation with (trial and/or paying) customers.
- A fully articulated proposition addressing a clear gap in the market with market research conducted with customers / potential customers.
- Evidence of innovation, internationalisation potential and employment capacity. Clear market opportunity for the proposed product or service. Clear knowledge of the competitive landscape.
- Clear execution plan outlined, identifying suitable channels to international markets.