Adapt Citizens’ Think-in: “What is my Health Information?”
ADAPT, the SFI research centre for AI-Driven Content Technology and Smart D8 invite you to an online public conversation, a Citizens’ Think-In to discuss “What is My Health Information?” with guest speaker, Orla Gogarty from St Patrick’s Mental Health Services.
The Think-In takes place online on 7 July 2021 from 4.00 – 5.45pm
We now have numerous personal technical devices which can record everything from our heartbeat to our sleep patterns. As a result, the concept of health information is evolving. To explore this, ADAPT & Smart D8 invite the public to join a conversation on: ‘What is my health information?’
During the event, you will be asked to consider questions like:
- Have you ever considered which information in your health record belongs to you?
- Should data collected on smart devices such as phone apps and wearable technologies, be part of my health information?
- Short presentation to introduce the topic
- Small-group discussion of scenarios, focusing on which information in your health record belongs to you and how the information is created and accessed
- Each group reports back with thoughts
- Whole group reflection and deliberation