The UX designer collaborates with a variety of internal and external teams to design solutions that meet strategic business objectives while also creating a useful, intuitive, and memorable experience for the users of our clients’ products.
Candidates will illustrate an ability to apply strategic thinking to all design work, and possess a keen understanding of interaction design patterns and trends. The role requires excellent communication skills, someone who can inspire developers and technical architects with their vision and someone self-motivated to see projects through to completion.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a UX designer, information architect, product designer, visual designer, interaction designer, user interface designer, or similar role.
- End-to-end design of large-scale projects for heavily used applications (e.g., Customer Service tools, Enterprise / Productivity software, etc.)
- Experience creating wireframes, low-fidelity and high-fidelity interactive prototypes using standard tools of the design trade (e.g: Figma, Sketch, Axure, Photoshop)
- Proven knowledge of design trends, patterns, usability, and best practises.
- Proven capability to work on multidisciplinary project teams
- A qualification in design, human-computer interaction, cognitive science, human factors or related fields.
- Collaborate – Work closely with a team of stakeholders, business systems analysts, developers, and designers to guide UX design from the start to finish of a project.
- Design – Create meaningful UX deliverables such as storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, UI designs, and presentations that help the team to understand what to build.
- Iterate – Revise and improve design based on user testing and client feedback. Interpret quantitative and qualitative data analysis to understand design problems and suggest solutions.
- Distribute – Ensure that internal and external teams maintain a design consistency across
product suites through the use of living style guides.
How to Apply
Please send CV and salary expectations to Seán Murphy firstname.lastname@example.org
Xwerx is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. https://www.xwerx.com/join-us