Payroll Service Consultant
Bizimply is a next-generation Workforce Management company, with teams based in Ireland, the UK, Poland, and Egypt.
Our killer product, manages the scheduling, time & attendance, HR, and shift management, for companies including Vodafone, Costa Coffee, and KFC.
About the opportunity:
The Payroll Service Consultant will participate in all stages of the implementation and future development of all payroll related features within the Bizimply Workforce Management solution. As an expert in payroll management, the successful candidate will bring a fresh perspective that will help accelerate business growth and allow Bizimply to drive the product in providing correct payroll reporting to payroll partners.
If you’re looking for a position that will offer variety, complexity, responsibility, and challenges, this could be the role for you and we’d love to start a conversation!
- As a member of the Product team, you will work closely with the product and engineering teams to further enhance and develop Bizimply’s time sheet solutions and payroll integrations.
- You will build a solid relationship with our customers and discover their specific payroll needs
- You will solve payroll-related queries and problems for customers while working closely with the Customer Success team and the Customer Support team.
- You will act as the go-to payroll expert for our customers.
- You will keep informed on new and coming payroll legislation changes within the UK and Ireland.
- As part of the company growth strategy, you will research the payroll landscape within other European territories and work with the senior leadership team in developing a growth strategy in relation to payroll.
- You will understand competitor’s payroll reporting offerings and partnerships and position Bizimply in a strong competitive advantage.
- You will have a qualification in payroll administration or equivalent work experience in both the UK and/or Ireland.
- You will have 5+ years of operational experience in end-to-end payroll processing in the UK and/or Ireland.
- You will have experience with leading payroll solutions like Sage, BrightPay, Coll Soft, ADP, Moorepay and Zellis.
- You will have demonstrated project management experience as well as business analysis and requirements-gathering abilities.
- You are a team player, empathetic, and an excellent communicator.
- You’ll enjoy working on fast-paced projects, managing stakeholders, and seeing things through all the way.
- You love working out complex overtime and holiday accrual rules.
- You will have the ability to discuss and explain payroll requirements to multiple stakeholders; designers, developers and customer support representatives.
What we offer:
Competitive salary, a collaborative work environment, support for remote/hybrid working, and a workplace where team members can develop their careers with plenty of opportunities to direct their own path.
The company has a very strong growth mindset so we can offer support for an ambitious person to help achieve growth personally and alongside the company. You can be part of a fast growing SaaS success story.
- Competitive salary
- Employer PRSA Contributions
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Death in Service
- Hybrid working opportunity