We’re looking for an energetic professional who enjoys wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative duties and executive support-related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision.
Well organised, flexible, and enjoys the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people. We’re open to a 3 – 5 day per week contract for the right person. The role is primarily based on site in Dublin 8 but there is flexibility to work remotely on occasion when and where appropriate.
In charge of a company’s productivity, safety measures, quality control, and staff. Preparing budgets, scheduling spending, bookkeeping and finding ways to reduce cost and increase profit.
- Teamwork: Always communicating with staff members and working well together to meet the
company’s objectives. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Leadership: Always taking initiative and ownership of tasks and situations.
- Problem Solving: Issues will crop up suddenly and with deadlines looming, staff shortages, and budgets,
you will be proactive in solving the problem ASAP.
- Planning: Analyse existing information and use this data to create plans to help move the company
- Proven office management, administrative, or assistant experience
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritise work
- General office and facilities upkeep, new equipment orders
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Fieldwork set up – booking in and scheduling fieldwork both in person and online
- Stimulus printing and alignment
- Workshop venues – research suitable options, set up, booking and management
- Planning and management of all team travel & accommodation both nationally and internationally
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers, and office lease
- Establishing and enforcing health and safety standards
- Organise and schedule meetings and venues
- Systems / IT management with our external IT contact
- Provide administrative support to the team and management
- Gifting and rewards for clients and staff
ACCOUNTS / COMMERCIALS
- Xero accounting software experience preferred.
- Maintain the Xero system inputting bank transactions, sales and purchases invoices, monitoring third
party costs, reconciliations for bank and cards, liaising with external accountants as required regarding
VAT returns etc.
- Manage all team expenses and Revolut cards
- Provide weekly and monthly finance reports
- Follow up clients for payment
- Secure payment of incentive payments for participants
PEOPLE, CULTURE & SOCIAL CONSCIENCE
- Hiring, onboarding, assigning, scheduling, and disciplining employees
- Outlining the company’s expectations to employees
- Log and manage all annual leave for staff members. Oversee leave calendar
- Log and manage all staff absence
- Logging and management of hour trackers
- Updating and enforcing company policies and procedures
- Craic & Culture monthly team events and lunches
- Social Conscience – LTC Bursary management and charity contributions
We’re nice to work for:
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Healthy work-life balance
- Generous holidays (including extra time off at Christmas)
- A friendly, collaborative working environment
- Exciting project work that has real impact
- Active ‘craic and culture’ calendar of events
HOW TO APPLY: Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Ensure to be specific in
your cover letter as to why you think you’d be a good fit for this role and why it appeals to you