Global Sales Manager
Wattics is offering a great opportunity for an experienced sales manager to massively grow sales of our software as a service (SaaS) platform for energy management analytics and sustainability reporting. Wattics is a fast-growing international SaaS company with head office in Dublin and with customers in 50 countries and the #1 choice of energy managers and consultants according to peer-online reviews. Our software is used by a network of energy professionals working for leading global brands such as Kings cross, Apple computers, Google, Nike, Prada, IKEA, Chanel and thousands more. The global energy market is booming and undergoing a fundamental transformation. Smart meters, energy services, renewables, and saving technologies are spreading fast around the world. Cloud-based energy and IoT management analytics are at a focal point to understand business operations, decide on investments and discover saving opportunities. We look for talented salespeople with a strong passion for closing SaaS deals through web demonstration of the dashboard, that understands the art and mechanics of inbound lead generation, who are self-driven, that master CRM tools such as Hubspot and website-chat tools such as intercom. Talented people that can effectively demonstrate the Wattics platform to C-level executives in global energy service companies, energy suppliers, utilities and system integrators.
- A professional sales personality: driven, energetic, accountable, decisive, independent, well organised and practices effective time management.
- Working knowledge of SaaS (Software as a Service)/cloud-based software architecture, data integration, metering hardware and energy services.
- A track record of software sales achievements, online technical dashboard demonstrations and management of leads and deals at scale.
- 3+ years experience in SaaS sales, energy and/or environmental related field.
- Degree in business, Economics, IT, Environmental Science or Engineering.
- Strong communication and networking skills in a digital sales organization with impeccable social and intercultural communications skills.
- Confident negotiator and comfortable interacting with people on the highest level.
- Ability to work in an evolving and dynamic environment with minimal supervision.
- Strong familiarity with key SaaS metrics and how to use them to drive sales.
- A passion for energy efficiency and the energy management market.
- Knowledge of multiple languages is desired but not required.
- Working knowledge of Hubspot and Intercom is highly desirable.
- Proficient in IT, presentation and CRM tools.
- Seeking and contacting new qualified leads: energy managers, energy consultants, suppliers, energy service companies, system integrators etc ( energy partners)
- On-boarding of qualified energy partner leads through conference calls, online software demonstrations, face to face meetings, webinars, focused events.
- Identifying and expanding a network of hundreds of global energy partners.
- Management, training, and tracking energy partners’ sales performance.
- Closing multiple deals with acquired energy partners.
- Ensuring achievement and reporting of monthly/quarterly sales targets.
- Providing customer feedback to refine technology roadmap and priorities.
- Working with the marketing and exec team to identify effective sales strategies to differentiate our offering in the market.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
REMUNERATION & BENEFITS
- A competitive base salary, a significant sales commission and expenses paid.
- 5 weeks paid holidays + 1 extra week paid to pursue your own project to help the World.
- A great start-up environment, fun, fast-paced, young, outgoing, positive and friendly.
- Excellent career opportunities to develop a sales team and grow massively within the company.
- Remote work is allowed. Otherwise, the offices are located in the heart of Dublin city, Berlin and Italy, if you would like a bit of office time.
- Assistance to relocate if needed.
- Twice a year country-side company team retreats.