Bricolage are looking for a Finance Administrator to join their team. Are you a detail-orientated, experienced finance professional, who is looking for a rewarding role with a dynamic team in a thriving company? Then their Finance Administrator position could be the perfect fit for you.
Bricolage is a brand and cultural innovation consultancy specialising in qualitative research, cultural insights and brand strategy – working with an eclectic mix of clients and brands locally and globally.
You are an energetic, positive professional. Ideally, you are someone who knows how to manage a diverse range of finance duties. You are also a self-starter and can work on your own initiative.
About the role
Based on site in Dublin 8, Monday – Friday 9am – 2pm (Part-time Role) Hybrid working may be applicable to this role.
About the responsibilities
- Develop and maintain financial models to support budgeting, project expense tracking and forecasting
- Analyze financial performance, identify trends, and provide insights to improve overall profitability
- Monitor and analyze project costs, identifying opportunities for cost control and process optimization
- Lead the budgeting process, working closely with directors to create and monitor project budgets without compromising service quality
- Prepare and distribute regular financial reports to management, highlighting key performance indicators and financial metrics as needed to support decision-making
- Maintain accurate financial records and reconcile bank statements
- Conduct financial forecasting to support long-term planning and resource allocation
- Identify potential financial risks and develop mitigation strategies
- Prepare and reconcile VAT returns
- Preparing payroll In line with company policies while ensuring the accuracy of information
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Financial Admin, preferably in a research agency or marketing industry.
- Xero accounting software experience is essential.
- Proficient knowledge of Excel/Google Suite
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Detail-oriented, with excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with professionalism and discretion.
About the good stuff:
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Healthy work-life balance
- Health & Wellness bonus
- Phone allowance
- Generous holidays (including extra time off at Christmas)
- A friendly, collaborative working environment
- Exciting project work that has real impact
- Learning and growth culture is heavily invested in
- Team social events
HOW TO APPLY: If finance is your strong suit and if you are up for supporting a diverse group of people then we would love to hear from you! Send your CV and your cover letter to email@example.com. We’d love to hear a bit about yourself and why you’re the perfect match for the role!