Digital Marketing Specialist
Are you an enthusiastic and dynamic individual with a strong desire to make an impact? Total Digital are looking for an experienced and skilled Digital Marketing professional to join their team.
As a key member of the UX/UI Team, you will have the attitude and aptitude to take on any challenge and deliver beyond the expected. The right candidate will be working on a number of key projects from the research phase right through to the finished product, while working alongside UX/UI, Developers, Project Managers and multiple stakeholders with tight deadlines. This role will be equal parts UX and UI.
WORKING WITH US
Working at Total Digital is challenging and exciting. Our people are driven and come to work to make a difference so that we can craft digital products and experiences that deliver impact and drive growth. That said, there’s more to life than just work – so we try to strike the right balance by offering a good working environment that allows you to grow, develop and have fun in the process.
Join our team and show us what you can do. This is what you’ll get back:
- Competitive salary DOE
- 25 days annual leave
- Learning and development
- Bike to work scheme
- Flexible and remote working
- Free coffee and snacks
We are a full-service agency who believe in partnering with our clients to deliver impact and drive growth.
We work with entrepreneurs, SMEs, and Government agencies on projects of national and international importance that involve multiple stakeholders and tight deadlines. This requires energy, drive and passion to accomplish project objectives and exceed internal and customer expectations.
- Ideally 2 years of agency experience
- A strong portfolio that showcases designing thinking, user research and testing
- Proven experience of creating effective user interface designs
- An understanding of responsive design principles
- Ability to contribute with ideas
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- A keen understanding of the need to solve both business and user problems
- Solid knowledge of mobile and desktop web usability and accessibility best practices
- Adobe Creative Suite
- A self-starter attitude with an interest in current and new design approaches and technologies
- Strong communication and excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent English
- Willingness and aptitude to quickly learn
- Willingness to assist other internal departments and to be highly collaborative
- Ability to take on board internal design direction and client feedback
- Curious by nature
- Bachelor’s degree/Master in UX/UI or related area from a recognised University/College
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful, established Design & Development agency and contribute to the future of the business. The position is permanent and involves remote interviews and remote onboarding.