Business Development Representative
MEG is on a mission to drive a culture of Quality Improvement in Healthcare. With UX at the core of everything we do, we are creating innovative technology solutions for frontline healthcare workers, primarily to improve quality standards and patient safety.
We are looking for a friendly, well-spoken Business Development Representative to assist our company in expanding our customer base on a full-time basis. Responsibilities include generating potential leads, soliciting potential customers, facilitating sales, and supporting marketing in lead nurturing. You should have excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills and demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines.
- Prospecting, generating, qualifying, processing and following up on leads and demo appointment setting for the external sales team
- Collaboratively work with the sales, marketing team and MEG leadership to develop lead generation strategies to draw in potential buyers or to solicit new potential customers
- Initiating contact with potential customers through phone and email outreach, social media channels such as LinkedIn and Twitter, and responding to inquiries generated from marketing campaigns.
- Creating relationships with potential customers to identify their needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales.
- Effectively communicate and present MEG’s product solution and value proposition to customers
- Moving solid leads through the marketing funnel, connecting them to a salesperson for demos, and arranging in-person meetings, emails, or phone calls.
- Following-up with potential customers who expressed interest but did not proceed further.
- Performing regular follow-up calls or emails and facilitating communication with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction and identify new potential needs.
- Working collaboratively in a team environment and independently
- Collaborating with sales executives to ensure the company’s goals and targets are met.
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate and timely weekly/monthly sales lead gen activity reports to management
- Demonstrate a commitment to the healthcare technology industry by staying educated on the new regulations, our product solution changes, innovations and trends.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Business, or related field.
- Must possess excellent communication skills both oral and written and be skilled in “Selling via Phone” successfully
- Must be a successful prospector and be able to independently develop new prospects.
- Experience selling B2B technology-based product and software solutions using ROI and other value-added selling approaches is a plus
- Experience with hospital/healthcare sector is an advantage
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamworking, and customer service skills.
- Good time management and analytical skills.
- Good telephone etiquette and computer literacy skills.
- Fluency in English is a must. Fluency in another European language(s) would be an advantage.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to submit an application.