Ruby on Rails Developer
Bizimply is a HR Tech company, with development teams based in Dublin, Kraków, and Cairo.
We create B2B software that specializes in developing workforce management and HR solutions for the hospitality & retail industries.
Our killer product, manages the scheduling, time & attendance, shift management, HR & payroll headaches, for companies including Vodafone, Starbucks, and KFC.
Like most modern web development teams we use fast-paced, agile approaches.
We are looking for the right people to join our team: someone who has the personality and skills to help us to move to the next level.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN CANDIDATES:
As a passionate, experienced, and talented Ruby developer you will be helping to shape our team and scale our technology to accommodate our growth. The business is at a stage where requirements change frequently so flexibility and a can-do attitude are a must.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Very competitive salaries, training, and vacation plans, a great collaborative work environment, support for remote working, and a workplace where team members can develop their careers with plenty of opportunities to direct their own path.
- Deliver high-quality peer-reviewed code that follows best practices
- Review code written by teammates and participate in technical decision making
- Demonstrate continued desire to progress in the business by keeping up to date with our industry, competitors and services
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure the needs of customers are met
- Actively contribute to the continuous improvement of process and best practices
- 3+ years of Ruby on Rails experience in production environment
- BS / BA degree in Engineering, Computer Science or relevant experience
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Motivated and driven with the ability to lead by example
- Customer-centric with an ability to turn customer problems into solutions
- Excellent time management with strong organizational skills
NICE TO HAVE:
Interest or experience in:
- Java Script Frameworks (React, Vue.js)