The UX Design Institute is a global leader in user experience education and certification. We are a rapidly-growing, investor-backed organisation operating within the EdTech industry.
We are looking for a smart, savvy researcher to join our product team to help us produce better products, experiences, communications and decisions. Your brief will be wide-ranging and your insights will influence all corners of the business: product, marketing, sales and student success.
Qualitative research plays a huge role in everything we do. You will own the research function and the research roadmap, maintaining an ongoing stream of research work. And you will run research projects from start to finish, producing clear insights, conclusions and recommendations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with product and marketing teams to identify and prioritise research initiatives.
- Conducting end-to-end user research studies; planning, recruitment, execution, analysis and delivery.
- Bringing rigour and validity to our research, while also having a flexible and open minded approach.
- Deploying a wide variety of research techniques (primarily qualitative) and applying them in different contexts: at the beginning, middle and end of projects; for tactical and strategic purposes.
- Researching with purpose. Always being clear as to why we are conducting research
- Communicating insights that are meaningful and actionable, with utmost clarity.
- An ability to develop strong relationships across the business.
- A willingness to dig deep into our business and the lives of our users.
- 3+ years working as a UX researcher in a professional (non-academic) environment
- A track record of running qualitative research studies that have delivered real impact on a digital product or service
- Working knowledge of quantitative research techniques
- Experience planning and executing international research
- Excellent collaboration skills – you enjoy working with others and are happy being part of a cross-functional team
- Capable of working in a lean and informal way to uncover insights quickly
- Fascinated by people, their behaviours and motivations
We’re nice to work for
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly target-driven bonuses
- Healthy work-life balance
- Generous holidays
- A friendly, collaborative working environment
If this sounds like you, please send us an application and a cover letter explaining why you think this job might be a good fit. A portfolio demonstrating previous research projects will be required as part of your application.
Job Type: Permanent
- working as a UX reseacher: 3 years (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19