Software Design is a team of expert designers, developers, and engineers. They are passionate about their work and believe in forming collaborative, long-term relationships with clients based on shared goals and objectives. They measure success on client satisfaction and the success of clients’ projects.
In the role of UI/UX Designer you will turn interfaces into rich user experiences, working with their team as you model user behaviour, create sitemaps, user journeys, personas, and wireframes. The role requires excellent communication skills, someone who can inspire others with their vision and someone self-motivated to see projects through to completion.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a UX designer, information architect, product designer, visual designer, interaction designer, user interface designer, or similar role.
- Experience creating wireframes, low-fidelity and high-fidelity interactive prototypes using standard tools (e.g. Axure, Photoshop)
- Quantitative and user behaviour analysis skills
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Proven knowledge of design trends, patterns, usability, and best practices
- Proven capability to work on multidisciplinary project teams
- Excellent communication skills
- A degree in design, human-computer interaction, cognitive science, human factors or related field.
- Work closely with a team of stakeholders, business analysts, developers, and designers to guide UX design from the start to finish of a project
- Create meaningful UX deliverables such as sitemaps, wireframes, user journeys, prototypes, personas, presentations that help the team to understand what to build
- Revise and improve design based on user and client feedback. Interpret quantitative and qualitative data analysis to understand design problems and suggest solutions
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and stakeholders
- Lead UX tasks on major projects doing some of the design themselves and providing oversight/direction to other designers on the project.
Additional Technical Skills:
- Share work to get feedback and iterates their thinking with continual review
- Plan own work executing against deadlines and find ways to maximise efficiency.
To apply, please submit your CV to email@example.com (no agencies)