Social Media Manager
Neuromod, headquartered in the Digital Hub, Dublin, Ireland, is an emerging medical technology company, specialising in the design and development of neuromodulation technologies to address the clinical needs of underserved patient populations, who live with chronic and debilitating tinnitus. Neuromod has completed large scale clinical trials and is now commercialising its first product offering Lenire®.
As we develop our digital marketing strategy, we are looking for a talented, self-motivated social media manager to join our team. The role will centre around developing and applying a cohesive social media strategy across all platforms, as well as growing and engaging with our community.
As a social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage all company social media channels.
- Develop our Social Media Policy and create a Social Media Playbook.
- Develop brand awareness and online reputation
- Liaise with external digital marketing agencies.
- Set a social media strategy and create regular, engaging and compelling content.
- Manage company email marketing and audiences.
- Agree and manage the social media budget that drives business KPI’s
- Ensure brand aesthetic and vision is executed to a high standard.
- Maintain a secure database of all login credentials.
- Collate, analyse and report data insights to the wider team.
- Assist wider marketing team in larger projects, campaigns & events etc.
- Manage social media communications and respond to followers and enquiries in a timely manner.
Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- 3rd Level Qualification (Marketing, Business, Communications, Design or related discipline).
- Working knowledge of various social media platform managers (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn).
- Some experience working in Google Analytics and Google Ads preferred with a view to upskill as role progresses.
- Good working knowledge of GDPR practices and social media policies.
- Strategic mindset and ability to develop cohesive social media strategies.
- Knowledge of content creation, with direct experience of managing content production (text, images, video)
- Photoshop skills preferred, with further skills in other Adobe programs a bonus.
- Excellent knowledge of various social media best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is essential.
- Fluency in a second language (German or French) would be a bonus but not essential.
- Ability to work well with multiple stakeholders across the business.
- Background in Medical device or clinical setting preferred but not essential.
Apply now via https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1952543447/