SENIOR WEB DEVELOPER
Talented Men and women wanted for an extraordinary journey of discovery. We spend our rainy days in Dublin building a web energy analytics to make the World a better place, developing a product we really love, growing a community of millions, organizing great company retreats, learning, hiking & laughing.
Our engineers create a great impact on businesses using the latest technologies to develop a human-centered platform that helps users keep energy consumption/production under control. Our SaaS analytics change the way businesses discover saving opportunities through machine learning to improve work conditions and become respectful towards the environment.
We need highly talented, top-class senior web engineers to join a growing team of 9 people, who can release software with the highest standard and can bring a significant work experience in developing successful web platform for the mass. We need great developers who can shape the platform with beautiful analytics and a great UX.
- You function well in a fast-paced, informal environment where constant change is the norm and the bar for quality is set high
- You are a passionate developer with a BS or MS in a computer-related or science field
- You are detail-oriented, methodical, perfectionist and adaptable to work well in a team
- You have excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- You can handle direct client communication and develop new product specifications
- You have done some great work and will be proud to show it to us.
- You will work with an excited international team of skilled engineers in an agile development environment with daily scrums and bi-weekly sprint meetings
- You will work in a team and be responsible for the design and implementation of new features and functionalities according to client requirements in Ruby On Rails cloud services.
- You will actively contribute to brainstorming, technology roadmap, and strategy sessions.
- You will be responsible for proactively looking for ways to improve performance, simplify interactions, and automating management for better consumption.
Technologies we use
- Ruby On Rails
- JQuery, React, Backbone (Marionette, js)
- Rspec, Capybara, Teaspoon• MySQL
- Linux shell
- Git & Github (code reviews are part of our workflow)
- TDD (Rspec) and agile methodologies
Remuneration and benefits
- A competitive salary
- A great start-up environment, fun, fast-paced, young, outgoing, positive and friendly.
- Share options in Wattics after year 1.
- Excellent career opportunities to develop a sales team and grow massively within the company.
- Office located in the heart of Dublin city.
- Our business centre is equipped with showers, canteen, café, meeting areas, parking.
- Twice a year country-side company team retreats.
- Plenty of activities such as yoga, social events, meetups, sports activities.
Apply by sending a CV at firstname.lastname@example.org let us know your great achievements, ambitions, skills.