Aug 06, 2019
SENIOR UX/UI DESIGNER
This role is for somebody who can jump straight into designing for our client projects which include: web, mobile apps, e-commerce solutions, bespoked products and applications.
You will have excellent communication skills, be able to inspire others with your vision and be self-motivated to see projects through to completion. You will be required to work closely with our management and technical teams to deliver outstanding, high-quality design solutions for our clients. You will have a keen interest in UX/UI design and be knowledgeable in fields of usability, typography & design best practices.
- Work closely with a team of stakeholders, managers, developers, to guide UX/UI design from the start to finish of a project.
- Create meaningful UX deliverables such as sitemaps, wireframes, user journeys, prototypes, personas, presentations that help the team to understand what to build.
- Revise and improve designs based on user, team and client feedback. Interpret quantitative and qualitative data analysis to understand design problems and suggest solutions.
- Deliver high fidelity user interface designs for web, mobile and tablet.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and stakeholders.
- Create style/component guides and generate design assets.
- Collaborate with clients, designers and developers and provide creative direction when required.
- Plan your work to execute against deadlines and find ways to maximise efficiency
- A degree in design, human-computer interaction, cognitive science, human factors or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ commercial experience as a UX designer, information architect, product designer, visual designer, interaction designer, user interface designer, or similar role.
- Experience creating wireframes, low-fidelity and high-fidelity interactive prototypes using standard tools (e.g: Axure, Sketch, Adobe CS, InVision or similar).
- Quantitative and user behaviour analysis skills.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Proven knowledge of design trends, patterns, usability, and best practices in applying colour theory, typography, grid systems, spacing.
- Experience in designing user interfaces for web, mobile and tablet.
- Proven capability to work on multidisciplinary project teams.
- Self-motivated, driven individual comfortable working in a fast-paced fun environment.
- Excellent time management, communication skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at one time to meet client needs.
If you are interested in this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org