Bluebear is looking for an experienced producer to join our team. They are working hard to build one of the strongest brands on the App Store and are looking for the best and brightest to join us on the journey!
Bluebear is a highly successful developer of children’s and family apps with hit titles like Shave Santa, Ice Cream and Puppy Doctor in our portfolio.
They have over 40 app titles, spanning iOS, Google Play and Amazon, and Bluebear apps have been downloaded more than 100 million times. As a Senior Producer you will be given a large amount of responsibility in the running of the portfolio, and will work closely with management to define strategic goals and the product roadmap.
You will leverage and expand on our existing IP to deliver new titles, improve older ones, and help expand the Bluebear business through the use of third party IP and other initiatives. You will manage internal and external resources to deliver projects on tight deadlines and within budget. Bluebear is a small company, you must be a self-starter and the type of person who can thrive in a small team environment.
- Oversee the existing Bluebear family portfolio of kids and family apps
- Oversee multiple games through the full product development lifecycle, from concept through to release
- Work with internal and external artists and developers and various freelancers to deliver projects
- Assist with project staffing as needed
- Work with and expand our existing IP
- Balance time, budget and quality effectively
- Work with the CEO on strategic planning (e.g, resources, processes, content pipeline etc.)
- Deal with senior company stakeholders
- Manage App Store & Google Play app releases
- Work with third party license holders / IP
- Attend conferences as needed to build Bluebear’s connections
- Optimise Advertising campaigns
- Take ownership of product roadmap and various development schedules
- Take ownership for the performance of the portfolio
Other desirable traits
- Technical or programming background
- Good understanding of production methodologies such as scrum / agile
- Passion for making apps for family and kids. (Check out some of our popular titles Shave Santa, Crazy Hospital and Ice Cream )
- An analytical mindset
- Experience running ad campaigns (Bluebear uses extensive cross promotion to promote its games)
- Experience working with a license holder / IP
- Experience with Google Analytics or the equivalent
They offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience. There will also be performance based compensation in addition to a base salary.
Please send us a short e-mail on why you want to work with us to firstname.lastname@example.org