Senior PHP developer
CoinaPhoto are a young disruptive social media stock photography platform & market place where people most passionate about photography come to share and sell their work. With a rapidly growing community of over 60,000 users from around the world, we are making a difference by connecting, nurturing and sustaining new and upcoming photography talent. We are all about social, local and customised stock photography solutions from real people! And unlike the large stock photography sites, our users set the prices for their content, offering great value and get to keep a majority of all sales revenues! Yes, we are a startup that truly believes in recognising and rewarding our community!
Role and Responsibilities
- We are looking for someone with great PHP and web experience and who want to learn more.
- You will be working on the backend adding new features, integrating with APIs and building web services for mobile clients.
- You will look at ways to improve our applications performance and it’s scalability.
- You will be an integral part of the team with great opportunities to learn.
- We are a growing team where everyone’s opinions and ideas matter.
- This is a critical role within our organisation where your role is as important to us as it is to you.
- We want someone who appreciates that coding is about quality and that testing and taking ownership are all part of that quality delivery.
- There is also scope to work on other technologies as we build out our tech stack. Our offices are in The Digital Hub where we are part of Dublin’s vibrant tech community.
- You will work in PHP, Symfony, MYSQL, AWS and MongoDb to name some of our technologies.
- We offer a competitive salary, free lunches on Fridays and 25 days annual leave.
Regrettably, we are not in a position to offer visas.
- Work within our Dublin development team.
- Code optimisationLooking at ways to improve our platform.
- Be involved in R&D of new technology and tech to ensure that they stay on top.
- Key Skills: 5+ years experience in PHP/Symfony/Doctrine + web development.
- REST, JSON, Composer, MySQL, Git & Agile.
CoinaPhoto is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we are not looking for assistance from recruitment agencies to fill this role.