In 2019 alone, MEG has been listed in the Sunday Business Post’s Top 100 Start-Ups in Ireland, won Silver Prize in the Irish National Start-Up Awards and was one of four companies chosen from 140 for the NDRC’s Accelerator Programme. Already working with world-leading hospitals in UK and Ireland, MEG is now on its journey to new international markets and we are hiring new members to our team to help us on this journey.
Our offices are based in the Digital Depot in Dublin city centre, near Heuston station and the Luas. We have an excellent work environment and offer our employees great experience across a range of different projects. We encourage our team to take an active role in developing their own skills and give them plenty of autonomy and support to do so.
We’re looking for an experienced graphic designer to work with our Head of Marketing to develop our brand identity, marketing materials and website. Also working with our Software Development team on improving the user experience and design interface of a range of web and mobile Apps used in hospitals around the world.
We’re looking for an ambitious candidate to build a global brand, someone that is enthusiastic about the impact that technology has on healthcare and can bring creativity and ideas to the role.
- Relevant Degree, with at least 3 years working experience
- Must have experience working with HTML, CSS
- Knowledge of Design packages and UX methods a plus: Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision, Zeplin
- Video creation and editing skills
- Work with a multidisciplinary team of designers and software developers to create an excellent user experience for our clients
- Excellent creativity, imagination and communication skills
- Keep up to date with technology and new techniques
- Work ethic and strong attention to detail are a must
- Remuneration is dependent on the applicant’s experience, with employee share options available for senior candidates.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to submit an application.