May 20, 2019
Ruby on Rails Developer
Bizimply are looking to hire a very strong Ruby on Rails Developer to join their Digital Hub based office.
- Deliver high quality peer-reviewed code that follows best practices.
- Review code written by teammates and participate in technical decision making.
- Demonstrate continued desire to progress in the business by keeping up to date with our industry, competitors and services
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure the needs of customers are met.
- Actively contribute to the continuous improvement of process and best practices.
- 2+ years of Ruby on Rails experience in production environment
- BS / BA degree in Engineering, Computer Science or relevant experience.
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Motivated and driven with the ability to lead by example.
- Customer centric with an ability to turn customer problems into solutions.
- Excellent time management with strong organisational skills.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Interest or experience in: