ReactJs Software Engineer
Pulsate delivers a growth solution for mobile apps. 100’s of apps use the Pulsate platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, billions of messages are sent to a network of 2 million active users through Pulsate. Backed by PayPal and Dunnhumby, we are headquartered in Dublin with offices in Poland.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Software Engineer in our Dublin or Krakow office you will be involved in all aspects of the SDLC from inception of the idea, asking the questions, exploring possible answers to delivery of that idea to the customers and having pride for your achievements. In the middle of all of that you will build, test and be part of the release process as your latest features churns through the system. We aim to empower you to make decisions and solve real world problems.
WHO YOU ARE
You’re a great communicator and problem solver! You look for every opportunity to make things better and you’re all about the team. You are a divergent thinker who understands industry best practices and has experience with multiple coding languages. You are a team player possessing strong analytical as well as technical skills, and are able to communicate the logic behind technical decisions to non-tech stakeholders. You must be comfortable working in an agile environment and have the ability to “take the wheel” when necessary.
WHAT YOU’LL HAVE
- A Sense of ownership over the Front End codebase
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- 5+ years experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Experience coding with Ruby on Rails a plus
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Test Driven Development, Jenkins, CI, Github
Apply for this role via email@example.com