QA Software Engineer
Incognito Software Systems Inc., a Canadian company with headquarters in Vancouver, has been providing connectivity solutions for large networks since 1992.
Our software helps global communications service providers and enterprises quickly and cost-effectively deploy data, voice, and video networks using our automated IP address management, domain management, and provisioning systems. We are located on the waterfront in downtown Vancouver, central to many public transportation routes.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it:
- Experience with GUI automation testing, e.g Selenium
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness and aptitude for finding and reporting software problems
- Team player that is proficient and productive in producing test scenarios
- Ability to work productively with limited supervision but capable of asking for help when appropriate/needed
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (in English, both written and verbal)
- Experience in scripting (eg Python, Shell, Perl)
- Experience in Java and JUnit
- Experience with RDBMS databases, in particular Oracle and MySQL
- Experience working with multi-tiered or multi threaded applications
- Experience in methodologies for GUI Testing
- Experience with continuous integration tools (eg Jenkins)
- Experience with JIRA to manage day to day activities
- Experience working with web applications
- Experience writing REST/SOAP API based test code
- Experience with virtual machines or containers such as VirtualBox, OpenStack and Docker
- 2+ years of relevant working experience
Nice to Have:
- Experience working in a Telcom provider
- Knowledge of DSLAMs, CMTSs, and devices: (TR69, cable modem)
- Working knowledge of DOCSIS
- Working knowledge of TR69
- Working knowledge of SIP
- Experience with SOAP, CORBA
- Experience with testing high performance and complex systems
What can we offer you?
Incognito encourages success among all employees by offering:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements
- A collaborative, creative, team environment
- Travel (select positions)
Great minds like to work with great minds!
Applicants must be legally authorized to Work In Ireland.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. For more information about our company, please visit: www.Incognito.com