Senior Account Executive
Wachsman is a leading professional services firm for the blockchain industry. Originally founded as a Public Relations agency in December 2015 by David Wachsman, Wachsman has expanded its service offerings to include Event Management and Strategic Advisory, with more than 90 team members across its New York City and Dublin offices. The firm has represented more than 100 blockchain-focused companies, including some of the largest brands in the industry.
Here at Wachsman, our culture is our foundation. We are strong believers in merit over tenure, and take pride in our team members who look forward to coming to work each and every day. Wachsman’s staff are its greatest asset. Wachsman is seeking a public relations Account Executive for immediate hire. The AE will be responsible for assisting with all aspects of day-to-day account execution. They will support the Senior Account Executive in the planning and organizing of PR plans while developing relationships with US and European reporters. In return, we offer an above-industry average salary, excellent growth opportunities, and a creative working environment.
- Assisting in the planning and executing of highly successful global PR campaigns.
- Drafting and issuing press materials.
- Reaching out to and dealing with enquiries from press.
- Researching and creating narratives for pitching to reporters both within Europe, the US and internationally.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with influential media to secure and grow coverage.
- Participating in meetings with clients and new business.
- Training and supporting junior team members.
- Possible travel may be required.
The successful applicant will have:
- At least 1 year’s PR agency experience.
- Exceptional work ethic and motivated to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication with a strong interest in finance and technology.
- Track record of securing media coverage and experience in developing relationships with reporters.
- Ability to think strategically when developing PR campaigns.
- Excellent organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under high pressure.