You will be responsible for growing revenue outside of our direct marketing channels. This will include a mix of establishing commercial partnerships, managing commercially-focused projects, and gaining access to government-sponsored funds.
You will work across our internal teams, marshalling resources to make sure the job-at-hand gets done. Sometimes you will be leading, sometimes you will be supporting, sometimes you will be working solo. At all times you will focus on the end-goal of delivering sustainable, meaningful revenue and you will prioritise your time accordingly.
Key attributes of the role:
- Commercial mindset
- Brand savvy
- Comfortable with ambiguity
What you’ll do
Broadly speaking the role will have three areas of responsibility:
- Commercial partnerships. Identifying viable commercial partners (eg, resellers), establishing and managing relationships, and coordinating internal and partner teams.
- Funding bodies. The world is full of government-sponsored supports for upskilling and education (such as Springboard in Ireland). You will be tasked with identifying suitable supports in our key markets (and beyond) that can help us grow market share and reach a wider audience.
- Beyond this we expect the successful candidate to be a collaborator extraordinaire, who can work with other teams to help them deliver on their priorities too.
- You understand the commercial world and can initiate commercial relationships
- You are an exceptional and clear writer and storyteller
- You are a collaborator, organiser and leader. You know how to bring teams with you
- You have a self-starter attitude that’s comfortable with constant change
- You have an enquiring mind and a growth mindset
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, unstructured environment
- You are skilled at planning, organising, prioritising and executing simultaneous projects and activities
Your skills and experience
- Third level qualification or equivalent experience.
- 7-10 years experience in commercial roles
We’re nice to work for
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses
- City-centre location
- Your own Macbook
- Flexible working arrangements
- Health insurance
- Regular compensation reviews: great work is rewarded
- Flexible holidays
- Full-time role
If you think this sounds like you, please get in touch. We’d love to hear from you.
Please submit your application with a cover letter. Please note applications without a cover letter will not be reviewed.
Reference ID: UXDI – PM – Nov 2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Commercial Operations: 7 years (Required)
- Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19
Apply now via Indeed