Partner Network Manager (Telemedicine)
Neuromod, headquartered in the Digital Hub, Dublin, Ireland, is an emerging medical technology company, specialising in the design and development of neuromodulation technologies to address the clinical needs of underserved patient populations, who live with chronic and debilitating tinnitus. After completing large scale clinical trials, Neuromod has started to commercialise its first product offering Lenire® in late 2019.
In Ireland Lenire is offered through www.neuromodmedical.com. Customers can choose whether they want to undergo the Lenire treatment remotely (Telemedicine), in-clinic or combine both options at their convenience. Due to the strong growth of this state-of-the-art business model, Neuromod intends to extend its network of in-clinic service providers (predominantly audiologists and ENTs) in Ireland and Great Britain. In order to build this partner network, Neuromod is seeking an ambitious and dynamic Partner Network Manager. The position is located in in the company’s headquarters in Dublin/Ireland.
You will establish and grow a network of partners for our Telemedicine business:
• Define, conceptualise, and implement sales, pricing and marketing strategies.
• Negotiate and contract new clinical partners.
• Ensure partner services seamlessly integrate with the Lenire patient treatment plan and Neuromod Medical services.
• Ensure all partners are well trained and educated, ensuring that the clinical practices of Neuromod’s partner network meet the highest quality in the prescription of Lenire®.
• Define and implement supply, return and support processes.
• Consistently review partners’ performance and monitor their services on an ongoing basis.
• 3+ years experience in Sales, ideally within the medical device or pharmaceutical industry.
• Master degree in Business Administration, Management, Sales, Marketing or similar.
• Business and operations minded with a good understanding of business processes and supporting IT systems.
• Sound experience in negotiations and contracting.
• Willingness to travel, full driver’s licence.
What we offer:
• A varied and challenging role in an innovative company
• Excellent opportunities for career growth.
• Competitive and performance-based remuneration.
• Flexible work environment.
• Team spirit.
For further information contact Aoife McNally email@example.com