Sep 06, 2019
MARKETING MANAGER (DIGITAL)
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to make a significant impact on the growth and development of a high quality professional services and digital services business.
You will be working directly with senior management and you will be responsible for day to day marketing activities as well as long term strategy. This is a new role within the company and offers a greenfield opportunity for you to help us implement best practices and the establishment of our Marketing department.
- Take brand ownership and have the vision to achieve company mission, goals and strategies
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to develop specific channel strategies
- Plan and implement a digital marketing strategy to attract high-quality leads in-line with business needs, organisational strategy and goals
- Be accountable for the delivery of plans and attainment of KPIS and metrics
- Development and implementation of marketing plans
- Coordination and execution of Marketing campaigns, particularly web content, design and production of marketing collateral such as print material, merchandise and other promotional elements.
- Working collaboratively with the wider Clients and business you will have primary responsibility for developing and implementing integrated campaigns to drive commercial targets for business units, support engagement with clients and enhance the brand.
- Creating blog posts, technical literature, and other content creation as required
- Event planning on behalf of the company as-necessary including organising seminars and trade stands at conferences.
- Implementation of digital marketing strategy and management of advertising spend
- Liaising with third parties including advertising and digital agencies, designers, printers, trade publications and photographers.
- Assisting in the preparation of business development pitches, tenders and presentations.
- Degree in IT, Marketing, Journalism, Advertising, PR, Communications, or a related field
- Minimum of 3+ years of work experience in a technology or consulting organisation
- An understanding of technology, IT services, consulting or professional services preferable
- Experience within a similar marketing role and management of at least one person.
- Ability to work with, brief and influence senior management.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously to tight deadlines
Apply now via: firstname.lastname@example.org