Ideally we are looking for a person who is either at graduate level or has a bit of experience as a Junior Software Developer who is seeking a company in which to start their career as a Software Developer.
You will have overall responsibility for your day to day work and will be an important team member who will deal directly with our biggest clients. In this role you will:
- Work with our existing clients to develop new software systems to meet their complex business requirements. We operate across multiple industries but are primarily focused
on educational systems at present.
- Support existing Software Systems, working with clients to address issues and provide solutions as needed.
- Actively participating in all development tasks from initial requirements analysis through to deployment and maintenance.
Current Development Technologies
We currently utilise a wide range of technologies:
The ideal candidate we are seeking to employ will have many of the following skills.
- An excellent ability to problem solve and work under pressure.
- A strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
- Familiar with the technologies we use and are comfortably able to use the toolset to solve complex problems for our clients.
- A passion for Software Development and a good ability to work and grow as part of a team.
What’s in it for you?
- Fast growing company looking to expand.
- Small team of people who work well together.
- Flexible working hours and option for remote work.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Unlimited personal development opportunities as we grow
Working with our company means you will be based at The Digital Hub campus in the heart of the Liberties area of Dublin city. We are well serviced by public transport from Dublin Bus, bikes on Thomas Street, LUAS and trains at Heuston Station. We’re only a 25-minute walk to College Green/Grafton Street area. You will find variety and great value in the immediate area for lunch, after-work socialising and culture. As a ‘Digital Hubber’, you can attend regular free events on Campus designed for networking, learning and socialising. Some include the monthly Friday Morning Meetups, Beer and Pizza Evenings and Lunch and Learn for Developers. You can also avail of discounts to visit the nearby Guinness Storehouse and attend tech and digital media industry events both on and off campus.
You can send you CV and Cover letter to email@example.com