Inside Sales Executive
We are currently looking for an Inside Sales Executive to join the team. You’ll be working with senior members of the team, reporting to the Head of Operations.
- Managing and supporting clients of our medical software suite
- Customer generation and on-boarding new clients
- Account management and relationship management
- Providing web-demos to clients and responding to support emails
- Ensuring products meet the clients requirements / logging bugs reported by clients and working with development team to resolve issues
- Organising sales review meetings, recording minutes and actions
- Attend trade shows, conferences, networking events representing MEG.
- Network with others in the industry to develop new business opportunities.
- Assist with managing a (CRM) Customer Relationship Management System
- Evaluate industry trends, competitors and standards and how they apply to product positioning, while providing high level input into the direction of the product roadmap to
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritise in a changing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Two-year experience working in a similar role
- Technical ability
- Knowledge of SAAS products
- Leadership potential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Google Drive products
- Ability to learn other software programs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Interest in health technology and software as a service
This is an opportunity to work in a great environment in the vibrant Liberties area of Dublin with a dedicated group of people building products that are to be used to improve the lives of patients in hospitals around the world. We provide ongoing mentoring and autonomy to make this role a beneficial learning experience with the potential for an ongoing place in the company.
Please contact us at email@example.com for more information or to submit an application.