Like every other role we offer the workplace at Black Shamrock is creative and dynamic. This role, however, is focused on helping to expand that environment.
We are looking for a recruiter to join us Full-Time for that exact reason. As we grow we need to retain positive and engaging recruitment processes for every role, this recruit will ideally focus on our up and coming Engineering department that is going from strength to strength every year.
- Participate in prioritized recruitment strategies for the studio with a focus on Engineering roles but an involvement across multiple departments.
- Managing the life cycle of applicants from pipeline to offer.
- Build and maintain pipelines and networks of candidates and prospective employees to sustain engagement as we grow.
- Create clear and engaging job descriptions, adverts and posts around the roles we have to attract candidates
- Liaise with managers and key stakeholders understand and act upon hiring objectives within the group.
- Contribute to hiring strategies and creative talent sourcing methodology.
- Conduct phone, online and in-person interviews (as appropriate) for thorough and positive candidate experiences
- Coordinate and Develop the administrative processes for compliance and development within our ever growing studio
- Innovate passive and active recruitment strategies across all areas of the recruitment pipeline.
- Assorted related ad hoc duties as they come up, rigmarole is never a risk in this role
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience managing full recruitment cycle as well as sourcing in a relevant field such as multimedia recruitment or software engineering.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and other sourcing tools both industry standard and bespoke.
- Strong recruiting best practices regarding tracking, communication, follow ups, negotiations, and hiring.
- Fluency in English is essential, additional languages are a benefit but not a requirement.
- Experience within the games industry or creative media industries is a distinct advantage.
- Prior experience with employer branding activities on local and/or international scale.
- A Passion for gaming of any kind be it pen and paper, boardgames, chess, video games or MMORPGs is key to this role.
- Creative Problem Solver: Our industry is creative and the obstacles we face can be just as creative. We are always looking for people not afraid to think outside of the box and be able to bring people along with them as they create a solution.
- Engaging People Person: The most important thing for our studio is to give people the sense they are valued, heard and understood in our company. We want our successful candidate to be able to do that from the first communication.
- Organized and Detail Oriented: There’s always something going on in our studio, we are nothing if not dynamic. We need someone to join the team and be able to focus on the most important goal and the closest deadline and make the call on what gets their priority attention.
- Supportive Team Player: This role will be attached to the HR function within the company, this team focuses on supporting everyone equally, including one another. We want someone who is eager to be a part of a team and to contribute their own unique skills and voice.
- Flexible Working Hours
- PTO Days for Wellness and Sickness
- Laya Healthcare
- Travel Cards
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Work From Home Options (Permanent During Quarantine)
- Training and Skill Development Opportunities
- Wellness Initiatives and Workshops
- Charity Events, Social Events and Participation in Community Engagement Schemes
- Relocation Assistance and Support
Apply now via Linkedin