Jul 04, 2018
Hybrid Inside Sales Representative (France)
Software AG is looking for ambitious, confident, and tenacious sales representatives for our rapidly growing EMEA Inside Sales Team based out of our Sales Center in Dublin. You will create and lead your own sales opportunities alongside the field organization and act as a first point of contact with prospects by creating demand for our expansive portfolio. You are the sales superstars of the future in Software AG.
- Find, manage, grow and close revenue in existing and net-new accounts with a focus on transactional deals
- Follow up on Marketing Qualified Leads (i.e. Marketing Events, Webinars, Website Downloads)
- Execute established daily cadence of prospecting and conversations to qualify leads and create new Sales Qualified Opportunities
- Collaborate with sales team in defined territories to penetrate targeted accounts with an innovative and strategic approach.
- Maintain daily activities in SalesForce.com by tracking all calls, emails, and interactions with prospects and customers.
- Work closely with Marketing to both develop and leverage strategic campaigns to drive pipeline revenue and provide a feedback channel for greater traction of message.
- Understanding of our Digital Business Platform, marketplace and competition.
- Build working relationships with field sales, sales engineers, market development, and consulting to develop joint account plans/strategies.
- Must have minimum of 2-3 years working experience in a professional B2B sales environment.
- Experience managing the full sales cycle in technology inside sales environment
- A burning desire for success and growth in a world class organization
- Coachable with a willingness to learn, with a commitment to excellence
- Superior communication, relationship building and collaborative capabilities
- Native French and very good english are a must
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- For willing self-starters and results driven candidates, there is an incredible opportunity to advance your career within an identified progression route
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunities
- Work with multi-cultural and diverse team
- Generous, flexible and industry leading benefits package