Hybrid Inside Sales Representative
You will create and lead your own sales opportunities in your own customer base and also alongside the field organisation and act as a first point of contact with prospects by creating demand for our expansive portfolio. You are the sales superstars of the future in Software AG.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Find and close revenue in existing and net-new accounts with a focus on transactional deals
- Follow up on Marketing Qualified Leads (i.e. Marketing Events, Webinars, Website Downloads)
- Execute established daily cadence of prospecting and conversations to qualify leads and create new Sales Qualified Opportunities
- Collaborate with sales team in defined territories to penetrate targeted accounts with an innovative and strategic approach.
- Maintain daily activities in SalesForce.com by tracking all interactions with prospects and customers
- Work closely with Marketing to both develop and leverage strategic campaigns to drive pipeline revenue and provide a feedback channel for greater traction of message.
- Build working relationships with field sales, sales engineers, market development, and consulting to develop joint account plans/strategies.
Professional Experience in year(s): Must have minimum of 2-3 years working experience in a professional B2B sales environment.
- Experience managing the full sales cycle in technology inside sales environment
- A burning desire for success and growth in a world class organization
- Coachable with a willingness to learn, with a commitment to excellence
- Superior communication, relationship building and collaborative capabilities
- English plus a second language is a must (dependent on the role)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- For willing self-starters and results driven candidates, there is an incredible opportunity to advance your career within an identified progression route
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunities
- Work with multi-cultural and diverse team
- Generous, flexible and industry leading benefits package
To apply to this role simply email Harneet.Gill@softwareag.com